Careers – Open Positions
Early Winter Equine is seeking a receptionist for our office.
The ideal candidate would enjoy working in a small team-oriented environment and experience with horses is preferred but not required. The candidate must be dependable and have excellent communication skills with attention to grammar & spelling. Job responsibilities include answering phone calls, fielding client questions, scheduling appointments, and monitoring/responding to incoming emails.
Client electronic payment processing is required as well as maintaining electronic medical records.
This full-time job is Monday- Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Skills and Basic Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior client service experience in related area preferred but not required
- Proper telephone etiquette and client service excellence
- Basic veterinary medical knowledge, including products and services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, e-mail, and practice management software experience preferred)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and still attend to details
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include employer-sponsored retirement with matching funds and PTO (Paid time off) which all take effect after 6 months of employment.
Please send a cover letter and your resume to: email@example.com